The 6 Stages of Successful Digital HR Transformation
AIHR Learning Bite: The 6 Stages of Successful Digital HR Transformation
HR digital transformation is the process of changing operational HR processes to become automated and data-driven.
Naturally, digital transformation doesn’t happen overnight. Organizations don’t go from being barely digital to being fully digital in the blink of an eye. Brian Solis distinguishes six stages of digital transformation:
- Business as usual – This doesn’t require further explanation.
- Present and active – Various experiments throughout the organization drive digital literacy & creativity.
- Formalized – If an experiment isn’t relevant for the business, leadership shouldn’t support it.
- Individuals begin to realize the power of collaboration, their shared efforts and insights lead to new strategic roadmaps.
- Converged – A dedicated digital transformation team is formed to guide the company strategy and operations.
- Innovative and adaptive – Digital transformation has become the new ‘business as usual’ and a new ecosystem is established.
Find out more in our in-depth article on digital HR transformation.