HR Competencies for 2025: A Future Standard
Does your HR team have the skill set to be relevant in 2025? In this video, Erik van Vulpen, founder of AIHR and a leader in HR upskilling, Digital HR & HR Innovation discusses the competencies HR Professionals need to be more effective in their job and drive the business forward.
Erik zooms in on the T-Shaped HR Professional framework, consisting of core & functional capabilities needed for individuals and organizations to succeed in the future.
In this webinar:
- HR Core Competency Framework & the T-Shaped HR Professional
- How to implement the competency model into your organization to
increase individual, team, and company performance
- Why this competency framework is relevant
- How to get started
Why are T-Shaped HR people so needed?
- 84% of companies plan to accelerate the digitization of work processes
- 50% of companies plan to accelerate the automation of tasks
- 60% of employees think their skills will be outdated in 3-5 years
Click here to find the HR Competency Model Template.
Click here to find the HR 2025 Competency Framework.
Click here to upskill your HR teams with the most in-demand skills and competencies.