9 Steps to Transform Your Organizational Culture
Find out how to turn your organizational culture into one of your business’s most powerful assets in just 9 steps.
Do you worry that your current organizational culture is holding your business back?
Cultural transformation is the answer. Fill in the form to access this step-by-step guide, where we’ll discuss:
- Organizational culture and its benefits
- How to recognize the need for cultural transformation
- 9 steps to successfully transform your organizational culture
A strong culture is your key to success
Organizational culture is the deciding factor when choosing a company for 47% of job seekers (Jobvite, 2018). In the current job market, the right organizational culture is essential for attracting (and retaining) the talent your company needs.
But easier talent acquisition is only one of the many benefits. Here are a couple of others, according to CultureIQ:
- 90% of employees at winning company cultures are confident in their company’s leadership team.
- Employees’ overall ratings of their company’s qualities are 20% higher at companies with a strong culture.
- 86% of employees in strong cultures feel their senior leadership listens to employees, compared to just 70% of employees in non-winning cultures.
These numbers seem great when your organization has the right culture. But what if your organizational culture is a weakness rather than a strength?
Transform your organizational culture in 9 steps
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the 9 steps that you need to take to successfully transform your organizational culture.
- STEP 1. IDENTIFY HOW YOUR CULTURE NEEDS TO CHANGE
Understand the type of your current and aspired culture
- STEP 2. GET LEADERSHIP SUPPORT
Drive the transformation with help from the management team
- STEP 3. FOCUS ON KEY BEHAVIORAL SHIFTS
Set a vision for your employees to follow
For all 9 steps, fill in the form and download our free step-by-step guide today!