5 Tips to Ace Your Performance Management Process
AIHR Learning Bite: 5 Tips to Ace Your Performance Management Process
Performance management is a set of activities, tools, and processes aimed at enabling employees to achieve their goals. Employee goals are often set at the beginning of the performance management cycle when the employee and his/her direct manager sit down to discuss goals for the next year. Performance management is the process of ensuring that the employee has all the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve those goals in his or her role.
Here are 5 tips that will best guide you in leveraging the employee management process within your organization:
- Actively involve the employee.
- Create a culture of continuous learning.
- Create a robust 360-degree feedback system.
- Invest in a good performance management system.
- Create a workforce of one.