In this video, Alex Tosovic, L&D Expert and Head of Product at the Academy to Innovate HR, speaks with HRchat about how companies can shift their L&D strategy to one that’s ‘fully digital.’
Alex explains how this shift can help close the growing skills gap that many organizations face.
Alex has worked in various L&D roles, and he has a passion for digital learning and how it can be used to help behavioral change through experiential learning.
In this podcast, Alex discusses:
- What skills should L&D prioritize
- In-person learning experience vs. e-learning
- E-learning challenges and solutions
- The role of technology in L&D strategy
- How to sustain a learning culture
Tune in and find out why L&D is a strong strategic partner to the business rather than just a supporting figure.