AIHR Learning Bite: The Talent Management System in a Nutshell
Managing today’s talent is about much more than recruiting and candidate experience alone. It entails everything from finding and attracting the right people to developing, motivating and, perhaps most importantly, retaining them.
A talent management system is an integrated software solution that covers the full scope of talent management, namely: recruitment and onboarding, performance management, learning and development, compensation management and succession planning.
Why use a talent management system?
- To automate and optimize the entire package of talent management processes within your organization.
- To facilitate data sharing and connecting across the organization hence giving HR a full picture of employee-related information.
- To automate and optimize your recruitment process.
- To facilitate top candidate retention.
- To improve the employee experience.
- To facilitate modern employee development.
How to choose a talent management system?
- Identify your organization’s needs.
- Find a suitable vendor for your organization.
- Demo, demo, demo!
Click here to subscribe to our Learning Bites.
Click here to read our in-depth article.