Design thinking in HR [WEBINAR]
What is Design thinking and how can you use it to your advantage? Get up to speed with this free 30-minute webinar recording by design thinking expert Raymond Hannes.
Being employee-centered enables you to focus on the touch-points and problems that really matter. But what is Design Thinking? Get up to speed with this FREE 30-minute webinar replay!
Fill out the form to find out about:
- All you need to know about Design Thinking
- How you can implement it in your HR processes
- Inspiring case studies to learn from
Design thinking for creative problem solving
Design Thinking is an approach that will change HR in its core.
It will develop a human-centric mindset that shifts the focus from designing programs or processes to create meaningful experiences. Your teams will be encouraged to inspire new thinking by discovering what people need.
Address the issues that matter
HR has always been about people and, in the digital era, this is more important than ever.
Being employee-centered enables you to focus on the touch-points and problems that really matter. Your host on this webinar, Raymond Hannes, is also an instructor on our EX and Design Thinking training course. In this webinar, Raymond will talk about:
- What is Design Thinking
- How to align people, business, and technology
- Using design thinking to solve problems
- The design thinking process cycle
- Inspiring examples at Cisco, Airbnb, Zappos, and Qualcomm
Fill in the form above and join in the discussion today!