This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Analytics in HR B.V. (with offices at Blaak 516, 3011TA Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
Owner contact email: email@example.com
AIHR Privacy Statement
This statement applies to all processing of Personal Data in relation to the Services of AIHR, the conducting of its business and day to day activities in the field of HR development and innovation courses to learn the skills you need to advance your career. Our purpose is to offer courses of the highest quality. By offering a broad community of HR practitioners throughout the world and in different branches, give you access to a platform where you can learn together, discuss, and get feedback on topics, which are important for you.
Purpose for processing Personal Data
We process Personal Data from you in the following situations:
- Giving you information about courses and other Services on your request;
- Giving access to online courses, you want to attend;
- For the calculation and collection of course fees;
- Facilitate contact between practitioners in our online community;
- Sending you newsletters when you subscribed to that;
- To perform direct marketing activities, such as but not limited to informing you about our Services, to further develop our Website and review the use thereof;
- When you apply for a job with us;
- For legal obligations to which we are subject.
We process the personal data based on the performance of a contract and in some cases consent. In a few situations, we process the information based on legitimate interest. The personal data we process in case of the performance of a contract is mandatory, so we can fulfil the obligations of the contract.
In principal AIHR obtains the Personal Data through you. We can receive Personal Data from your employer in case your employer arranges our Services for you. We will inform you about that.
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data processed by AIHR:
- Your first and last name;
- Your gender;
- Your contact details;
- Your address details;
- Your email address;
- Your IP-address;
- Your title;
- Your nationality;
- A short biography;
- A profile photo;
- Data relating to the business or legal entity that you work for;
- The billing address details, order composing, order value and taxes;
- The use of the course, motivation and expectation, skillset, progress reports, testimonials, in-course questions and answers/comments;
- All other Personal Data given by you during your participation in our Services and community.
To provide a good student experience, we collect user information on the courses that you follow. For example, when student drops-out at a certain point of the course, this information can help us to improve the course and create motivational triggers. We do this by placing cookies.
AIHR retains your Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the associated purposes as set out above. After that, we may retain your Personal Data if this is required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law or in order to be able to satisfy any legal, reporting or audit requirement.
Possible recipients and transfer
AIHR may transfer your Personal Data to third parties and recipients, being suppliers or law enforcement agencies. We have Data Processing Agreements with all suppliers we work with.
We do transfer Personal Data to countries outside of the European Union. The companies we work with are located in de USA and have certificates for the EU U.S. Privacy Shield.
We highly value the security of your Personal Data. Therefor we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
AIHR offers the possibility to use your Facebook or LinkedIn account to interact directly with our community. This is your own free choice and we would recommend reading the privacy statement of those social networks carefully before using.
The GDPR provides you the following rights:
- The right to access your Personal Data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to request erasure of your Personal Data;
- The right to object to processing;
- Where the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent;
- The right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority.
When you want to perform such right, AIHR may request specific additional information (i.e. check of your identity).
Updated: January 2020