AIHR Learning Bite: How to Reach Your Workforce Diversity Goals in 7 Steps
In this Bite we’re exploring how to achieve workforce diversity goals in 7 steps, by:
1. Identifying the make-up of your organization.
2. Setting the right roles and responsibilities.
3. Looking for diverse sourcing channels.
4. Partnering with different communities for diverse outreach.
5. Implementing bias-free recruiting practices.
6. Providing a discrimination-free workplace.
7. Constantly monitoring, evaluating and optimizing your efforts.
Click here to subscribe to our Learning Bites.
Click here to read our in-depth article.