Compensation Metrics Cheat Sheet
Get access to key compensation metrics and learn how to create insightful C&B charts in Excel. Download your copy of the Compensation Metrics Cheat Sheet below.
Determining the right compensation metrics to track is a vital step towards fair and equitable compensation.
This is why we’ve put together a cheat sheet of 12 key compensation metrics that will help take your compensation strategies to the next level.
Fill out the form to:
- Find out why you need to track compensation metrics
- Get access to the 12 key compensation metrics for your C&B initiatives
- Receive a step-by-step guide to building your own salary range chart in Excel
Future-proof your talent strategy
Acquiring the right talent for your organization has never been more difficult. At this point in time, 69% of employers globally are struggling to find the skilled workers that they need.
This global shortage of talent is going to get worse in the coming years as organizations face the great resignation and a future of shrinking talent pools.
Offering the right compensation is one of the keys to attract and retain the best talent, now and in the future. By tracking the right compensation metrics, you’ll be able to determine which compensation package will let you remain competitive in the war for talent.
12 key compensation metrics
Are you not sure which compensation metrics are worth tracking? Or do you find yourself constantly looking up how to calculate the Compa-ratio, or similar metrics?
With this cheat sheet, you’ll have access to:
- A carefully selected list of 12 compensation metrics that will provide you with valuable insights and increase the strategic value of your C&B initiatives
- Everything you need to start tracking these metrics, including formulas and crystal clear examples
- A step-by-step guide to building your own salary range chart in Excel with visual instructions
Getting started with compensation metrics just got a lot easier. Download your cheat sheet and take your first step towards a data-driven C&B strategy today.